Monday 18 January 2010

I like how formal this is although it is pretty much a normal CV with a sneaky header.



















This gave me inspiration by making me think about different professional tools in Graphic Design and incorporating them into some sort of CV.

E.g. Pantone booklet







I found this CV interesting although I think it could be a lot better. It is a bit to in your face for my liking in the matter. I don't like the different typefaces used there are too many and the stock colour could be different to white. I think this looks far to much like a effortless print out off an A4 printer.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you have investigated Creative CV's, on track by the look of things, looking forward (or Jane) to seeing a next stage and the beginnings of your portfolio.

    John Watters

    ReplyDelete