Monday 15 February 2010

Evaluation for digital

In this module I believe that knowing the audience was vital to developing my work appropriatly. I began this by looking at different Idents and different channels also looking on different sites such as ESPN and NBA. By looking at these things I discovered how I wanted to approach my subject, the tone and audience.


Throughout the project I have done quite a bit of development although I believe I could of done more, I think that experimentation has worked to my advantage on this project and helped me get the tone and approach I wanted. However if I had the chance to reproduce this, I think that I would try a lot more test pieces on my final video, and I would deffenitly be more ambitious with my DVD functions and contents, I wish I had documented some of my storyboards propperly but I hadn't and lost the work which is my fault and I should of learned from it prior. As regards to the introduction I think it hit the tone I wanted and I am happy with the outcome, Although I can see many lines of improvement that I could take due to learning how to actualy use after effects. In a way there is a lot I wouldn't change about the project because of the amount I learned on after effects and due to the stages I took I learned things that other people didn't actually know as others did. I struggled with this project but found it very rewarding as I learned so many new things.

I believe my final product met the brief although I do think I could of made it more interesting, I am happy that I learned about research for digital, storyboards are very vital to the production of any digital i dent or so. I believe that I could document my work so much better and in more order. I think if I design for digital again I could make it make a lot more sense as I actualy know what I am doing and where I would want to take it in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment