Friday 4 June 2010

The Chase

Chase is a bold site which have a brief description about their selves, not everyone reads what is on a site unforutnatley however the story here is really interesting, the fact they turnover around £5.6 million is crazy!












But with a bit of further investigation I think that I have fell in love with the designs they do.
I didn't think much of the approach to the website but moving on and looking at the portfolio, it is one of the strongest and varied ones I have seen, I really love the statement 'we are painting the town red' then including the other colours, I think that it was a really smart way to incorporate and improve the famous statement.













I think it is also really good that they are not a one trick pony and have other skills to offer at really interesting and qualified approaches such as this design for digital, some of the shots are really out going and work really well.













Such a broad range of techniques are used in the portfolio, I think these illustrations are really cool and remind me a lot of the red bull advert kind of work.












This little piece below is another way of seeing that this company covers all kinds of elements of work including different tones of work, this place is so cool and again is another site that I would love to get an opinion on my work and keep into contact and perhaps one day meet up with them and have a talk about portfolio stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment