Tuesday 1 June 2010

Placement 2

Below is a repky from a high school in Hindley in which I have asked about a placement:
Chris,

We will consider accepting students on placements if they are intending to do PGCE. I would have to consult with MsWoods before making any commitment.
Are you considering PGCE and how long would you want to come for if it was possible?

Martin Rigby
Hindley HS

I am currently waiting for feedback off them onto wether or not it would be possible for me to work there as I am looking into my masters degree and London, I need to of either worked in a educational enviroment or have had quite a few years experience in design as a freelance or in a graphics job so it seems benneficial for me to look into what it is like to teach the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment